Yoga for Children, Teens & Adults with Amy
Amy’s Yoga empowers the mind, body and breath connection to maintain a healthy well-being. Amy’s Yoga builds strength, flexibility, and balance both physically and mentally. Classes are designed to promote movement and mindfulness for all ages and all abilities. Students learn tools and techniques to take their yoga off the mat and into their everyday life for academic, athletic and personal success to reach their full potential!
Join Amy and release your creativity on the mat for a fun practice that includes movement and mindfulness through the asana (yoga poses), yoga games, singing, dancing, meditative arts and crafts and more! Get inspired to reach your full potential both on and off the mat! ALL ages and ALL abilities are welcomed!
Amy’s Yoga offers:
- Kids Yoga
- Teen Yoga
- Yoga for Special Needs (Children/Teen/Adults)
- Yoga for Young Athletes
- Yoga for Kids & Teen Camps
- GLOW-GA (Glow in the Dark Yoga)
- Family Flow Yoga
- Mommy & Me Yoga
- Pre-Natal Yoga
- Smart Yoga for the Classroom
- Smart Yoga for the Office
- Smart Yoga (Adult Yoga)
- Restorative Yoga
- Chair Yoga
- Birthday Parties
- Yoga for Non-Profit Organizations (Churches/Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts etc.)
- Yoga for Special Events
- Private individual or group lessons
Please contact Amy at email@example.com for more info!