Your mind is like a snow globe, and all of the snowflakes and glitter are like the thoughts and emotions swirling around in your mind! When you shake a snow globe, you are aware of all the little pieces of your mind-from friendships, relationships, situations, emotions, etc. Eventually all the particles settle, and you can think more clearly!
Make your own messy free Glitter Globe without using glue! Option to add as many sparkles as you want!
Plastic Bottle or Glass Jar
Food Color Dye
Optional: Glitter, Confetti, Mini Macaroni Alphabet Pasta, Easter Grass, Orbi’s
- Depending on the size of your container, you will pour about 2/3’s of the container with Canola Oil
- Then fill the rest with water (I like to save a little space at the top so it doesn’t overflow if you add the glitter/confetti etc
- Put a drop or 2 of the color Dye and mix it up
- Option to add in the Glitter, Confetti, Mini Macaroni Alphabet Pasta, Easter Grass, Orbi’s or anything else! Get creative!
- Secure cap on by using Glue or strong tape to prevent from spilling (Or just fill it with less liquid if you do not have those materials handy)
- Shake and enjoy!