In the Sanskrit Language, the word Mandala means “Circle”. Mandalas are meditation tools designed to create relaxation and calm.
Traditional Mandalas are used for Coloring to Calm. Create a 3D Mandala using Macaroni as a mindfulness heARTwork tool for clarity and peace.
Any type of Macaroni
Any other art supplies such as Glitter, Stickers, Feathers (Get creative with what you HAVE at HOME!)
- Choose you background (either use a paper plate, cut out a Circle or any shape using paper, or use a piece of cardboard)
- Pick out your macaroni and design the layout of your Mandala. (Get creative, it can have a variety of geometric shapes!)
- Glue the macraoni pieces on
- Feel free to add Glitter, Stickers, Feathers (or whatever you have at home) to jazz it up!
- Let dry, and hang up on the fridge or keep it in your Calm Corner or SELf care tool kit to remind you to take deep breaths!!