Make your own Yoga Slime as a mindful sensory experience! Borax and Glue Free recipe so it’s more natural on the hands! Please note this activity needs at least 12 hours to set in the fridge to activate the slime! Great activity to do before bedtime so it’s ready in the morning!
Optional Essential Oil: Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime, Orange
1. In a mixing bowl, place 1/4 cup of Chia Seeds, 1 & 3/4 Cups of Water and a few drops of the Color Dye of your choice. Mix it all together.
2. Cover the bowl and keep it in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours.
3. Take it out of the fridge and slowly add in the corn starch, mindfully mixing in a little at a time. If you want to add in the essential oil, all you need is 1-3 drops as you mix it in with the corn starch. Add water if you need to.
4. Mindfully play with the slime! Notice the texture, the smell, the sight, and the sound!
5. Store the slime in a container or plastic sandwich/freezer bag and keep in the fridge after each use. Add a little water when you take it out again to get the Nama-slimey feel!! Use when needed for SELf care!